Thursday, June 18, 2015

slice of life

Overview
I am doing a slice of life for this final and I chose this because I Think that the state tests are stupid and don’t deserve to exist in school. I wanted to talk about this because I had to do those stupid tests and I made this slice of life just about them. I am going to explain why they are so useless and crappy and how boring it was to sit and do dum tests to grade our own teachers participation with us.
The piece
So this week I was pretty drowsy but other that I am fine. Today is the first day of spring and I am really happy because that means I don’t have to be antisocial sitting in my house and watching some show all day and go outside and hang out with friends WAIT I remember, the state tests, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Everyone I knew opted even my sister sole (sol eigh not soul). What I don’t understand is why this test is so important to the teachers hm maybe we’re supposed to do the work for them because their adults?!! Oh wait thats stupid because we are supposed to do tests that go to our progress in school but this crap is for the teachers grade hm very stupid you think but they don’t care what we think just what we do for them. Anyways beside tests at school my parents gave away our dog because he kept on biting my cousin Wil when he came over to my house. All the while he was just trying to protect us from strangers and intruders.Basically that was all that happened this week so don’t do those tests opt out.
About me
My name is Carver dewey and I chose to revise one of my slice of life stories because it really did not have a lot of detail and explanation in it. Also this stuff is all since the beginning of the year so this happened a while ago. Lastly, that week sucked and i’m done with state tests forever never again will I do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment